- Michelle to send around the invertebrate species list & score sheet she has and team to check.
- Michelle to compile institutional score sheets to enable comparisons between scores to be made, & ideally reconciled to a national standard
- Check this list against TRS and NZOR and update both -> to have unique identifiers for each taxa.
- Find a way to store taxa-score lookup table in DwC compatible format.
- Write a R based procedure that:
- connects to set of DwC data sources (or other agreed data format)
- connects to a user-selected taxa-score data source
- does the calculation and writes a file (maybe also DwC compliant??)
- Write a "web wrapper" for above, including a taxa-score pick list