- If you want to mannually add any of the colour ramps you find on the cpt-city web site, you need to add the Plugin SVG2ColoR,
- After you've added the Plugin, Click on the colour ramp you want, right click on the SVG, and 'Save link as' and save the .svg file somewhere.
- Open your new SVG2coloR Plugin, browse to your just saved .svg file and then click 'export', then save that as an .xml file
- Select the 'Settings' tab back in QGIS, then 'Style manager', then the 'colour ramp' tab, the 'share' button at the bottom of the window, then 'import'
- Browse to the .xml file you just saved the colour ramp as, click on it in the window then click 'import'.
- Your new colour ramp from cpt-city is now ready to use, and added to your other QGIS colour ramps.