The report "Frameworks for Interoperable Freshwater Models: Initial Evaluation" has been completed and is available here. The report
- provides an overview of modelling frameworks and data standards
- reviews freshwater models and data in New Zealand and their attributes
- introduces the ModelVis software that shows potential relationships between models and data
- presents the result of a literature-based evaluation and selection of existing frameworks in relation to user needs
- proposes a plan for initial trialling of two frameworks
Further feedback and confirmation of the selected approach for trialling will soon be sought from the Steering Group and other interested parties.